- Advice on establishing a successful morning routine for kids
- Outsource what you can – e.g. hire a dog walker
- How to de-stress your morning routine
- Tips on how to get the kids to school on time
- A revolutionary morning routine hack for kids – play music
The important thing to remember is that none of these steps matter if they don’t encourage your children to improve each and every day. You can even use one step to reward the successful completion of another. For instance, if your daughter completes her chores on time before you have to ask, let her pick the morning’s music. By staying consistent and offering rewards that encourage further cooperation, you, and your family, can thwart stress and enjoy your morning routine.